Friday, July 8, 2011

OORDER..oooorder..........=p

Salam..........=)
Today i'm gonna promote some NICE, YUMMY, DELICIOUS, AND EXTREME CUTE.......

GUESS WHAT????? 

Yes you got it................of course la CAKE.....
The CAKE had been order from regular customer......
The CAKE maker was MY SISTER la......hahahahahh
But.....yesterday...(06/07/2011)...there are 4 type of CAKE had been ordered...they wanted all 4 CAKEs by (07/07/2011).....

I'm keep thinking....WHAT SO INTERESTING DATE ON (07/07/2011)...ermmmm finally i don't know..
By the way we finally make the 4 CAKEs successful and yummy dummy....hahahaa

My sister bake the CAKE and i make the DECORATION.....plez believe on me.....i'm honest ok....
The i said to my sister....

Me = Hye sis how much did you will paid for me? (actually i'm just joking)
Sister = RM 3 for each CAKE.....(without look at my face =p)
Me = heheheheheheeh =)

I'm happy what.....4 CAKEs mean RM12.....if she got 5 CAKE a week...well count yourself......hahah 9my job just doing some decoration only) wawawawaw..alalalalalal
By the way thank a lot ya dear sis.........and..

YOU CAN VISIT MY SISTER BLOG AT (SAFARINACAKEHOUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM)

Yes i'm promoting my sister....so wahat.......

Before i end..there are a few picture about the CAKE we make.....
ok...that all...
Please leave a comment if you wish................

-Salam-





No comments:

Post a Comment